South Dakota Democratic Party Spring Internship
The SDDP is now hiring a part-time, paid intern for the Spring 2019 Academic Term. Flexible hours (between 15-20 per week).
The South Dakota Democratic Party provides substantive internships for driven, self-motivated college students seeking hands-on experience in a fast-paced political setting.
Interns work with staff at the Democratic Party to develop and carry out the strategies that help South Dakota Democrats win.
Our Spring internship will be based in Sioux Falls. Interns must be able to provide their own transportation. For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605.271.5405.
To apply for consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail at:
South Dakota Democratic Party
PO Box 1485
Sioux Falls, SD 57101
- 15-20 hrs/week
- Represent the South Dakota Democratic Party at local events
- Support local County Parties and attend County Party meetings
- Develop volunteer sessions and organize voter registration efforts
- Serve as a liaison between County Parties and State Party staff
- Recruit new volunteers and donors to the South Dakota Democratic Party
- Complete required training in VoteBuilder, and continually update the database with information
- Other tasks as assigned